Summer Research Scholarships/Internship Program
Centre for Research on Engineering Software Technologies (CREST)
Location: University of Adelaide, Australia
Application deadline: 8th October 2021
Are you ready to:
• Work on real-world software security projects
• Get hands-on experience in research and development
• Closely work with leading researchers in field
• Be a part of a highly appreciated summer scholarship program
The main goal of CREST summer scholarships is to build a talent pipeline of software security engineers. The summer scholarships at CREST are a great opportunity for talented undergraduate and postgraduate students to work in our large scale R&D software security projects and collaborate with leading researchers in the field.
The summer scholarships are full time and typically begin in late November or early December and range between 10 - 12 weeks in length.
The selections for the summer scholarships will be based on academic achievement. Some projects may require an interview as well. We will try our best to match you with projects based on your preferences and skills.
Project details are available at:https://www.crest-centre.net/summer-internship-2021
Are you eligible?
• The scholarships are open to the students enrolled in an Australian University, some projects may have preference for the students enrolled in the University of Adelaide.
• You should be available to undertake a full-time placement for 10-12 weeks over the university summer vacation period.
How to apply?
Submit your application using the following link:https://forms.gle/YJkGWnSBTU64oVh19
You are required to upload your CV and transcripts and specify the project preferences as a part of the application. You can nominate up to three project preferences.
Like to see key highlights of 2020-2021 CREST summer scholarship program?
Click on the below link to know details of the last year’s summer scholarship program:• LinkedIn
If you need any more information please contact:
• Dr. Asangi Jayatilaka, University of Adelaide(firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Dr. Chadni Islam, University of Adelaide(email@example.com)